Premier Show Stable East
Our Premier Show Stable East location sits on 20+ pristine acres just off of Bell Shoals Road. The location set back from the main road provides a great amount of quiet privacy.
- Sixteen foot center aisles
- Double vented roof line with super cross ventilation
- Each stall is rubber matted with Farm Tek industrial fan Shoo-Fly System
- Monitored heat sensors throughout to alert for fire
- 24-hour surveillance camera in one stall for injured/sick horses
- 20 12’x12′ stalls with yoke doors to the aisles
- 3 12’x10′ stalls with large outside window and yoke gossip door to the aisles for our ponies or small horses
- 6 covered grooming/wash stalls with rubber mats with hot and cold water
- Convenient laundry sink and tack cleaning area
- 3 tiled air conditioned tack rooms with electronic key pads
- Air conditioned feed room keeps our grains and supplements fresh
- Veterinarian and farrier work station
- Large storage for hay and bedding
- Automatic water buckets in each stall
Riding Rings & Paddocks
Our main ring is a 300’x200′ covered hunter/jumper arena with pristine clay based footing for all of our boarders to be able to enjoy riding 365 days a year rain or shine. This includes sprinklers to ensure great footing and a dust free riding experience.
Our secondary ring is a 200’x135′ outdoor schooling ring with clay based footing. This too includes sprinklers to ensure great footing and a dust free riding experience.
The facility includes 13 irrigated, high-quality grass paddocks each surrounded by three board fencing. Adjoining fences have electric fence along top edge. The perimeter fence is an added safety feature so no one can escape.
Premier Show Stable West
This location is currently under construction.